email reminder

goodman2011 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Please note that you must be a regular member of > CFA Institute in order to be eligible for the CFA > charter. If you pass the Level III exam, > completing your application now will help avoid > delays. Our records indicate that you have a > membership application on file that is incomplete. > We encourage you to check your status and complete > your membership application now with CFA Institute > and your society. Learn more about the membership > application process. On a serious note, was this in the email? I just got a reminder email like we all did before as well. Didn’t see the above as part of the mail. Not saying it’s a stupid sign or anything, but just wondering if that was part of the mail or did you read it on the website?

but is there anybody who has a case that contradicts all of the above statements i mean to say who recieves a reminder email and pass

No man, relax. That has nothing to do with anything. It’s a joke some losers start to freak people out cuz everyone’s already edgy around this time anyway. stop falling for it and be logical.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I HEARD IF YOU GOT THE EMAIL YOU FAILED!! 2 OF MY > COWORKERS GOT IT AND THE OTHER DIDNT…YOU DO > THE MATH this was a joke folks

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got the email, must have failed according to > builders. yes, i move markets.

whats more pathetic…the fact that i posted it or the fact that everyone bought into it???

ur a twerp!

I am confused that if you complete the application to be a regular member of CFA today, you should pay CFAI member fees each year. But if you do not pass lv3 this year, member does not make any sense then.

So was the email only to non-members reminding them to register / complete the app? I didt get the email but am a member - I know it’s not a sign of p/f - just want to make sure my emails won’t have am issue Tuesday.

no it was an email saying - your result will come on Tuesday to your registered email. In case u need to change ur email - go and change it now.

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no it was an email saying - your result will come > on Tuesday to your registered email. In case u > need to change ur email - go and change it now. Is this the one from a while ago or one that came out today? Anybody else not receive it? I changed my email - will probably call tomorrow to confirm all systems are go for Tuesday - better overreact than be freaking out results day. If you don’t get the e-mail, can you call and they’ll give results, or you just have to wait until the next day?

if you don’t open the email does it mean you pass?

steve_ch7 - Don’t worry, I got the reminder email the last two years for levels 1 and 2, and I passed both. The reminder email is sent to everyone. jcole21 - I am a member as well, however I did get the email. It didn’t mention my membership or my application, since my work experience has already been approved. However I wonder why I got the email and you did not, since we both have the same situation as members? Are you a full member or associate? And have you had your work experience approved for the charter?

Full member with approved work experience 5+ years.

jcole, which email provider do you use? I remember that there were issues with Yahoo last year.

Had my work email before (small company) - switched it to my gmail last night. I think hotmail had issues too if I remember correctly.

hmmm the bottom of my e-mail said… “P.S. BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR CHUMP” does that mean anything?

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hmmm the bottom of my e-mail said… > > “P.S. BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR CHUMP” > > > does that mean anything? Ask Builders…