email reminder

Anyone just received the email reminder that results are out next week, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the email

I got the email, must have failed according to builders.

wow! got to steady the nerves

Got the email. I wonder why CFAI sent it. I guess they are just playing with our emotions. Yikes!

Got the email too. So is the PASS/FAIL verdict going to be in the email message itself or we will be asked to login to the website to get it, like it was last year?

yodhava where were you (really) last year? last year - pass / fail verdict was in the email, and you did not have to go to the website to get it.

Read the email five minutes ago and my heart is still pumping…

havent received the email, what does this mean?

tick tock tick tock

yeah, you right cpk… now its all coming back. just too distraught after I opened it last year at the airport while coming back from a vacation. Had just finished the half dome hike, cables and all and on such a high… and then to read that email… just didnt register. hopefully this year is different

Please note that you must be a regular member of CFA Institute in order to be eligible for the CFA charter. If you pass the Level III exam, completing your application now will help avoid delays. Our records indicate that you have a membership application on file that is incomplete. We encourage you to check your status and complete your membership application now with CFA Institute and your society. Learn more about the membership application process.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > havent received the email, what does this mean? Ask Builders…

I saw the title and thought for a split second they sent them out early. Not what I needed considering my already frayed mindstate in the midst of this market turmoil.

^the same happened to me.

I HEARD IF YOU GOT THE EMAIL YOU FAILED!! 2 OF MY COWORKERS GOT IT AND THE OTHER DIDNT…YOU DO THE MATH

+1

guys are u serious about the email reminder ? who recieves it this is a sign of a fail ? and what is the content of th ereminder email because i feel from the replies above that there are different emails content.

steve_ch7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > guys are u serious about the email reminder ? who > recieves it this is a sign of a fail ? and what is > the content of th ereminder email because i feel > from the replies above that there are different > emails content. They are continuing a joke from a different thread. Don’t sweat it.

Are you sure big ML ? , because i have recieved this email today and i have checked last year i also recieved an email reminder and i failed last year , i’m totally shavering

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.