end of day market drops

should be investigated for market manipulation. if one party’s trades overwhelm a market in a short time frame, they’re essentially manipulating the market. i’m increasing convinced that some hedgies need to go to jail this year, to put the fear of God in the hearts of all the hedgies out to destroy the public’s confidence in our markets. yep, arrest and nail some hedgies and securities product originators, so the black sheep in our community are sacrificed and we can eat some lamp chops.

it may have been just end of day sell orders…another theory out there for yesterday’s moon shot was that many who got taken out on stretchers in the DAX due to the criminal VW short squeeze still had enough strength to plug away on their laptops in the hospital and put buy orders in for the U.S. markets. Yesterday, the DAX was up 9+% when the rest of Europe (and U.S. futures) were maybe up a mere 1% - 1.5% or so. Some of my sources say that suspicious buy orders started coming in at Europe’s close and accelerated during the rest of the U.S. afternoon. Today, in the last final minutes, these guys decided to take profits. I’m not a buyer though.

chris cox needs to be shot - in times square, with the public watching. the guy is worse than that guy who ran FEMA during katrina. really, this excessive risk taking is just a total disaster for public confidence in markets.

rohufish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chris cox needs to be shot - in times square, with > the public watching. the guy is worse than that > guy who ran FEMA during katrina. > > really, this excessive risk taking is just a total > disaster for public confidence in markets. this is very over the top. you can say fired… but you shouldn’t say things such as that, less they happen…

by an official firing squad, after an arrest, perp walk, trial, and conviction, of course. PTNY - get a life, it was hyperbole and facetious!! and if i hear one more obama assassination comment from you, you’re getting swatted

He should get his balls cut off.

rohufish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > by an official firing squad, after an arrest, perp > walk, trial, and conviction, of course. > > > > > > PTNY - get a life, it was hyperbole and > facetious!! > > and if i hear one more obama assassination comment > from you, you’re getting swatted haha - you two have been going back and forth lately. Either PTny needs to invite rohufish into his boxing ring at the PT facilities, or celebrity deathmatch. Either one will suffice.

Yet, rohufish and PtrainerNY are tied together star-crossed lovers through the CFA program, which unites us all like a golden thread, lol.