End of interview questions

What are some good questions to ask at the end of an interview for an Equity Research Associate interview? I have two interviews coming up for ER, one for Valuation Advisory, and two for middle market IB analyst. I’m especially interested in hearing from any of you guys who have been on the other side of the table. Many thanks!!

So, are you gonna make me an offer I can’t refuse?

can you give me a ride home?

Damn Florida Gator, that’s a pretty slick lineup of interviews you have going, congrats.

Sometimes, if the interview is going well, I’ll ask: Is there anything I should have asked you but did not? Sounds weird, but it works. Most of the time, they’ll tell you a little bit more about the position, and on several occassions, I’ve had instances where the interviewer actually turned this question around on me and I got a chance to tell him even more about my awesome qualities.

I always like to ask: A) If there any areas they would like any more clarification on or are uncertain about. B) What are potential pitfalls or mistakes you would caution new employees in roles similar to this to avoid. I like A because it gives you one last chance to be sure any doubts in their mind are addressed, and B because it shows you are open to constructive criticism and interested in serving in that role to the best of your ability. It also gives the manager another chance to elaborate on some of the things they look for in an ideal candidate and reveal some of the things they try to avoid in a candidate and gives you a chance to assure them that you’re their guy.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I always like to ask: > > A) If there any areas they would like any more > clarification on or are uncertain about. > > B) What are potential pitfalls or mistakes you > would caution new employees in roles similar to > this to avoid. > > I like A because it gives you one last chance to > be sure any doubts in their mind are addressed, > and B because it shows you are open to > constructive criticism and interested in serving > in that role to the best of your ability. It also > gives the manager another chance to elaborate on > some of the things they look for in an ideal > candidate and reveal some of the things they try > to avoid in a candidate and gives you a chance to > assure them that you’re their guy. + 1. not to get on swan’s nuts again, but this is my vote for “post of the week”