End of reading question density as a proxy for presence on the exam in June.

Okay, so I just finished the Alternatives readings (preceded by Econ), as I was reading these sections of the curriculum I couldn’t help but notice that a lot of the readings were not followed by questions. My question to you is: 1. Do you see the absence of questions at the end of a reading as an imperfect proxy for the fact that it is less likely to appear on the exam in June OR do you simply see this absence as the lack of time to write questions for these sections in the new format (which would also reflect the actual readings, some of which are quite dated)? Nowhere, is this issue more apparent than in the Alternatives section where out of the 6 readings only 1 has questions. What are your thoughts on the issue? As a sidenote I have also found that the readings that do no have questions immediately following tend to be shorter and substantially easier readings. Anyone else with me on this?

no. if it’s in an LOS be prepared to answer the most trivial detail about that LOS, you can’t try and game this thing.

Come on. Surely we can game it… My prediction: the whole test will be MBS, CDO, and CDS questions plus some ethical questions about moral hazard.

I am not trying to game anything, I am trying to efficiently allocate a constrained parameter.