energy drinks

Don’t forget to have some RIGHT before the exam. It’ll help you kick ass

i cant think straight after drinking redbull. Gets me too hyper…

think? who needs to think… just fill out the scantron as fast as you can and you’ve won

red bull gives you wings!!!

hope it gives right answers as well…

^ red bull before the exam = bad idea…

I hope all that coffee I have been drinking (in fact guzzling) over the past few days while studying and poring over posts on AF, will not take their FINAL toll on exam day… CP

I feel you guys. that’s what works for me. See I’m still up and probably won’t go to bed till… But if it’s not good for you, then don’t do it. But I sure won’t have any redbull all day today or i’ll the pay the real price (sleep time).

As a ex-Psychology major, and a CFA charterholder i can offer the following advice: It’s well known that to facilitate memory recall, you should align your physical state in the exam with that during revision. Don’t suddenly take pro-plus or gallons of coffee unless that’s what you took when you were studying. I spent 40K USD to remodel my study room into a CFA exam hall and it did the trick… P.S. Also, bring a jumper. Those exam halls can get very cold.

did you remodel your room yourself, or did you cnotract someone to do it for you? can i have their contact? what exactly does a cfa exam hall look like? i’d also like my room to be remodeled

yeah, i remodeled my room to make it look like the convention center in PA. in addition to that, during my practice exams, my cousin served as a proctor, and guess what? I scored over 90%!!

wilier Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As a ex-Psychology major, and a CFA charterholder > i can offer the following advice: It’s well known > that to facilitate memory recall, you should align > your physical state in the exam with that during > revision. Don’t suddenly take pro-plus or gallons > of coffee unless that’s what you took when you > were studying. > > I spent 40K USD to remodel my study room into a > CFA exam hall and it did the trick… > > > P.S. Also, bring a jumper. Those exam halls can > get very cold. In the US, a jumper is someone who works in an upper story office and has had a really, really bad day in the markets. I’m not sure what benefit there would be in having one of those at the test site (comic relief?).

omg the horror of your room!

nothing like some dry humor to get me through this final review :slight_smile: