Enough Time Left? - Passed June Level I Question

I’m going to have all of October and November to do practice questions. Maybe I started a little early : D

thanks supersharpshooter, that was helpful, do u suggest to read both schweser and CFAI text for all the topics or for some like ethics and FSA, also howz the level of FSA and econ on the exam. Thanks again supersharpshooter!

I thought I did terrible on Econ and got above 70 somehow but the questions were pretty straight forward. FSA was difficult but if you memorized all the formulas and tables it was alot easier. For ethics just read Schweser a few times and do every practice question you can get your hands on. Thats what I did and got above 70 also. good luck!

jrbbikerx Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i don’t mind the reading at all - im doing and > understanding about 40 pages or so a day, except > for saturday which is my off day. > > my schedule should have me all buttoned up by > November 15th (14 weeks from now, last week was my > first study week). > > I will then only take mock exams and practice > questions. > > and yes, i keep an ethics outline on me at all > times. > > I just realized how dumb i am for not taking the > june exam bc if I fail ive got to buy ALL NEW > books because of the curriculum change! damn! > > i’ll probably just buy schwesser notes the 2nd > time around, hopefully taht wont be a coincern > though. > > P.S. im in monmouth county, nj if anyone wants a > study group (Near rutgers U, 45mins outside > manhattan). jrbbikerx, hey whats up… where in monmouth county are you? anywhere near marlboro? i might be interested in joining a study group

I’m in Middletown, by holmdel. Close to marlboro. Let me know.

Jrbbikerx… i am in Old Bridge NJ. BTW Houston 08, did you work at all during your tenture of studying for the exam level 1 ?

cool… sounds good… the 3 of us arent too far from each other… send me over an email (and anyone else in the area who might be interested)… please include your availability so maybe we can organize something… discuss studying strategies… or whatever else… my address is knicks0819@hotmail.com

I read Economics in February. Did absolutely nothing til May 13th. Full time study til the exam and passed. Accounting/Finance degree though.