Enough time to review?

Hi all! I am finishing my study of all the stuff for the exam in June just this weekend so, I am starting reviewing all this Monday. I am working and studying but I will take a week off just before the exam. Accoding to your experience… Would you think that I still have enough time to review all the stuff properly? Which strategy would you follow? I am getting a little bit stressed… Thank you all and best of luck :slight_smile: R.

Depends on your retention to this point. You could be in fine position without review. The best way to figure out where you stand is to take a mock. Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised by the amount you actually retained. There is a lot of time between now and the exam-- if you have time available to put into studying, so don’t get too discouraged even if you come up short of a desired score. -BB

Thank you BB. Your email is very encouraging.

no

Let me 2nd you…I am just finishing this week…and then start reviewing…and hopefully 3-4 mocks…and focus on mistakes. Like you…I am taking the week before the week off…for a nail-biting finish ;)…I will have my cake and eat it too!!!

Focus on the key concepts from LOS…

… and drill those QBank questions!