Entering US Illegally

I love Canada. Can’t wait for its annexation by the US.

Canada has a wealthier population than the US?

Canadian citizens are about 10 times more likely to live in the US than US citizens are to live in Canada. There must be something in the US that appeals to those Canadians.

Hint: Probably it’s tacos.

NO. its cold

No, it’s because we have better hockey teams.

^ Wow, it’s been 22 years since a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup.

same population on both sides so its a wash. of course we’re not going to let 10 million U.S. citizens walk on in just so that we have equal %s of our populations in each other’s countries. but yes, we come for the tacos and stay for the violence.

the bottom 90% of the population is doing better in Canada than in the U.S. based on accumulated wealth and income. when factoring tax differences and health care, transfer payments, etc, the bottom 90% does definitively better. by my calculations, you have to make more than $100,000 in household income on average to do better in the U.S. strictly on a income and wealth basis. that doesn’t include the intangibles of less violent crime, higher degree of happiness, friendlier population, etc.

our misers have no compare versus your misers though.

It’s pretty bad win teams from Florida, Texas, and (whatever) Carolina have one the Stanley Cup since a Canadian team.

Those silly hosers.

Canadians of no taste move to the US to become famous singers and actors.

Canada and Scandinavian countries are the easiest to be fooled by immigrants and asylum seekers. Loads of immigrants claim they’re fleeing their countries from abuse, discrimination, threats, radical religions,… once they get their permanent residency and financial grants, they start visiting their home countries almost twice a year.

When we travel to the west for vacation, we try to avoid places where immigrants work. For eg, in restaurants and cafés, immigrants (and some French), are most likely to present an inaccurate bill. The bill might be handwritten or belonging to a previous customer. They get the tip, and the value of the bill. They don’t pay taxes. They cheat their customers, employer, and host country. Not all of them of course. There are some that have dignity (exception that proves the rule).

Immigrant doctors and university professors are great though.

wow. where do you eat? skid row?

Either in an Italian pizza joint; or one of those places where the chef gets insulted if you ask for salt or pepper. Of course we enjoy insulting such snobs, we ask for ketchup.

True story: went to one of those restaurants. It was almost empty. They said we cant get in without a reservation. Went out, called the number on their signage, made a reservation, then walked straight in. The strange thing is, the staff didn’t seem to acknowledge how stupid that was.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/24/politics/obama-heckler-white-house-lgbt/

How did an illegal get into the White House?

Obama responded, “Listen you’re in my house … it’s not respectful.”

The interruption persisted, however, and Obama asked for the heckler to be removed from the East Room.

“As a general rule I am just fine with a few hecklers. But not when I’m up here in the house,” he said, as Vice President Joe Biden clapped him on the back.

Obama said later if guests are “eating the hors d’oeuvres and drinking the booze,” they’re typically expected to listen respectfully.

Shortly after the incident, an immigration group claimed the protestor was an undocumented immigrant named Jennicet Gutiérrez, who is transgender. According to a press release, Gutiérrez was a founding member of FAMILIA TQLM, established to advocate for LGBTQ immigrants who the group says are often excluded in the immigration debate.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/05/pf/college/visa-scam-fake-university/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom

Silly double post

Wonder who is stupid in this story…

I love tacos, I should move to USA.

There is one major thing missing in this thread about Canada.

Poutines. Man, those things are delicious. I’d hop the border for one of those. Especially in the cold.

Clearly we need to build a wall of ice on our northern borders.