Entering US Illegally

Cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor. If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely. If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot. If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be jailed. If you cross the Chinese border illegally you may never be heard from again. If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed. If you cross the Mexican border illegally you will be jailed for two years. If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political prison to rot. If you cross the United States border illegally you get: 1 - A job 2 - A driver’s license 3 - A Social Security card 4 - Welfare 5 - Food stamps 6 - Credit cards 7 - Subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house 8 - Free education 9 - Free health care 10 - A lobbyist in Washington 11 - Billions of dollars in public documents printed in your language 12 - Millions of servicemen and women who are willing to – and do – die for your right to the ways and means of our constitution 13 - And the right to carry the flag of your country - the one you walked out on – while you call America racist and protest that you don’t get enough respect.

Thanks to the Democrats

Yeah so? If you like Iran and Cuba and Saudi Arabia’s laws, go there.

US policies should be based on how Saudi Arabia and North Korea do anything. Excellent point.

Yeah, all those countries suck balls. Repost this with how Denmark and Sweden treats illegals. I honestly don’t know their policies, but that would be a much more interesting comparrison.

yeah really. all of the countries listed either have war refugee or mass drug/arms smuggling problems that could subvert the current establishment. further elaborating, illegals in the U.S. are economic refugees for the most part and generally bring no ill-will to the U.S. nor are they on some murderous mission. if you illegally enter any of the countries above, it is assumed you’re there to assassinate someone.

plus, it’s hard to get into the U.S. illegally so if you get in, you should get a prize.

There is no place worse than north korea I guess

How about Canada?

http://www.immigroup.com/news/entering-canada-illegally-has-consequences

^ so along with their jail sentence they now receive:

1 - A job 5 - Free Food 7 - Subsidized rent 8 - Free education 9 - Free health care 10 - A lobbyist in Ottawa 11 - Billions of dollars in public documents printed in your language 12 - Millions of servicemen and women who are willing to – and do – die for your right to the ways and means of our Charter of Rights and Freedoms

far better than where they came from.

Free HealthCare? Where did that come from?

Obama Benghazi!

Canada has borders only with the US. So, illegal immigrants get smuggled into the US, cross the whole land, risk being caught in a second border crossing; all just to reach Canada. Is the US that bad for those illegal immigrants?

Or…they enter Canada legally and fail to leave when they are supposed to.

BTW, it’s really hard to take you seriously due to your picture. Makes me picture you as a 23-year-old OWS protester who wears a Che shirt but actually knows nothing about him. I realize that probably isn’t the case, but my perception is my reality.

I really don’t understand why the US and Canada doen’t have exit border control like most countries I’ve visited, that way I would think it would be rather easy to determine who has overstayed visas. I mean, if countries like the Philippines and Thailand (no offense meant…) can figure out how to implement exit passport control, surely the US and Canada could make it work.

^Our countries are too damn big for that.

I guess Canada and the US only care that the person is finally leaving.

Also, nobody wants to go to Canada. You only go to Canada if you can’t get into the U.S. Canada = hacksaw.

I haven’t been to Russia or China yet, but those countries are pretty damn big and I bet they manage to do exit passport control.

hmmm. seeing as its basically the same geography but with a happier, healthier and generally wealthier and more diverse population, i think 96% of the world population would disagree with you.

I would love to live in Canada, personally. I love the US too, but if I could have the same job and proximity to family and live in Canada I’d probably make the move.