EOC worth solving?

if u gotta pick just one thing to practice for the xams…EOCs wud be it…would do it twice rather than working through schweser qBank

I consider doing the EOC’s to be a vital part of the work. I’ve gone through the readings and taken extensive notes. I’ll go back, the next day, and attempt to do the EOC questions based on my prior day’s understanding. If I can’t hit 80%, I’ll do those questions again the next day. EOC tells you if you really know the material that’s going to be tested. The EOC questions are almost exactly like those on the exam, complete with the sorts of silly tricks the CFAI tries to pull when it comes to wording. Don’t kid yourself - you might think you ‘get it’ with regards to the readings, but only the EOC questions will confirm it. PS I thik Palantir mentioned it - you should attempt to do the example problems on your own in progress…I cover up the answer and try to do them based on what I just read.

i definitely dont think “i get it” in fact i’m scared shitless that i have not retained much and have not solved anything yet, along with loss of motivation. 3 months to go, hope we all make it