Equation sheet

Anyone have a PDF file of all equations for level II. I forget who had one in level I but it was money. would just look through couple pages each day on my lunch break

Yeah, I can’t believe there isn’t a test provider that puts out just an equation sheet. Am I missing something? I’m trying to make one myself but even that is taking a long time, plus it is handwritten so it’s not that neat.

IMO you really don’t need to know many equations for the exams. If you’re relying on the equations, instead of how it actually works where you can basically derive the equation, then you may be in for a surprise come test day.

Schweser has an equation sheet.

do a search on the forum (do date restraint) for “cheat sheet”; people have posted some notes.

Danny Boy - yes, I know that, but you need to know the actual equations to know how it works.

tmortonsmith - do they? I have the laminated critical concepts, but that doesn’t have all formulas, plus they include a bunch of other stuff that isn’t formulas.

NOPATT-MINUS WACK

Soul. That was what I was referring to. Might not have them all but has the ones that you would have to actually use on the test, or that is the impression I got.

Can we use an equation sheet on the actual exam? I heard as long as you can fit it on one piece of paper its OK

Yes. You have to write it on the back of your exam ticket and it must only be on that one side. Also make sure you only bring that one ticket to the exam or you will be thrown out.

sorry guys, what do you mean by “equation sheet”? equation sheet = formulas? I’m confused…

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can we use an equation sheet on the actual exam? I > heard as long as you can fit it on one piece of > paper its OK Also, make sure that you carry a legal size paper, gives you more surface area to write on.

you can also write on your passport and/or type everything in tiny font & tape it into your passport- works like a charm