Equity Concept Question

Efforts by unions to secur wage increases can be best viewed as: a.) market competition b.) competition along the value chain c.) downstream expansion d.) competition by suppliers Would also like to thank everyone for posting questions (especially pepp, strange and map regarding FSA, SO IMPORTANT FOR EXAM!)

B

Nice strange, for bonus points can you tell me what the key factors are in global industry analysis regarding returns expectations?

B weird question.

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice strange, for bonus points can you tell me > what the key factors are in global industry > analysis regarding returns expectations? I would just do a Multifactor-CAPM, or internation CAPM models :slight_smile:

> > I would just do a Multifactor-CAPM, or internation > CAPM models :slight_smile: international CAPM = sov yield * (volatility of home index/vol of foreign index in US denominated etc)

According to the material return expectations in global industry analysis are: 1.) Demand 2.) The Value Chain

daj thats for the country risk premium in estimating the cost of equity for a developing market

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj thats for the country risk premium in > estimating the cost of equity for a developing > market correct, thanks

np