equity: Herfindeahl index and it is in corp

this concept both appear in equity and corporate finance: as it is apeared in equity, what is the rate differentiate the moderate, mild concetration… etc? Thanks.

Just remember 1000 - 1800, Below 1000 very comp, above 1800 very un-comp, and between well you know now, a 100+ change in the 1000 to 1800 range is suspect, and a 50+ change over the 1800 range is also suspect, like a neo nazi and a jew getting married its all very suspect… you know what I mean gud luck, oh ya sry its in the M&A section in corp cheerio then

definitely know what you mean, this is from corporate finance, for equity, it is quoted as after decimal point, so I am wonderint what will be ratio in equity, may be between 0.1-0.18, etc? Thanks. pedpenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just remember 1000 - 1800, Below 1000 very comp, > above 1800 very un-comp, and between well you know > now, a 100+ change in the 1000 to 1800 range is > suspect, and a 50+ change over the 1800 range is > also suspect, like a neo nazi and a jew getting > married its all very suspect… you know what I > mean gud luck

Oh ya the only difference is when you multiply by 100 before you sqaure each market share, so in your case there you just multiply by 1000, thats the way I learnt it before CFA just multiply by 1000 after you get the sum of the sqaure market share, its the same either way, but id say it could be presented either way