ER Recruiting

I received an email last Wednesday from an reputable MM bank in NYC after submitting my resume for an ER associate position posted on its website. The email was from an ER managing director on the team the associate would be joining. The email said he wanted to set up a call to disuss my qualifications, background, etc. I was busy last week and did not end up seeing the email until Saturday morning. I responded to it immediantly. After not hearing back from the guy, I called and left him a vmail yesterday just to followup and make sure he got my email and to express my interest. I still have not heard back from him. I don’t know what is going on. Why would he email me saying he wanted to talk with me and then never contact me again? Could it be because I didn’t respond to his initial email for 2.5 days? I wish I had responsed sooner but I just didn’t check my email for a couple of days. Is that enough not to get a call back?

I would send some of the finest looking ladies you are affiliated with that can explain to him why you would succeed with the firm. This strategy has clearly worked for your football program.

NSteen1987 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would send some of the finest looking ladies you > are affiliated with that can explain to him why > you would succeed with the firm. This strategy has > clearly worked for your football program. Count it!