Errata in Schweser Level 2 notes

Hi all!! Does anyone has access to the errata in Schweser Level 2 notes?

You can just login to Schweser’s site and find the errata on the left hand menu.

He probably doesnt have the originals, thus no access to the website.

ya actually i tuk d photocopied notes,thats y dn’t hav access to the Schweser’s site…if any1 has access to the errata,can u pls mail me??

Parul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ya actually i tuk d photocopied notes,thats y dn’t > hav access to the Schweser’s site…if any1 has > access to the errata,can u pls mail me?? Is that english? They don’t sell “photocopied notes”. They are called pirated copies sold somewhere in China/India/Africa.

Parul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ya actually i tuk d photocopied notes,thats y dn’t > hav access to the Schweser’s site…if any1 has > access to the errata,can u pls mail me?? geux fotocope dos den 2. Faggot

^ haha

thanx for correctin me bt watever way you address them “pirated” or “photocopied”…i din ask for the appropriate terminology bt the errata reporting…

Parul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanx for correctin me bt watever way you address > them “pirated” or “photocopied”…i din ask for > the appropriate terminology bt the errata > reporting… I tink u cmpltly mizzed d pnt hre hney.

oldmonk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Parul Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > thanx for correctin me bt watever way you > address > > them “pirated” or “photocopied”…i din ask for > > the appropriate terminology bt the errata > > reporting… > > > I tink u cmpltly mizzed d pnt hre hney. LOL!!

Parul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ya actually i tuk d photocopied notes,thats y dn’t > hav access to the Schweser’s site…if any1 has > access to the errata,can u pls mail me?? i wld lke to bt i dnt hv ure emil

i wud luv 2 snd 2 u bro bt wd u mnd if i sd no bt onl ths 1 time

Be nice to the lady guys.

no land for old thief.

since u gave me free advice,one for you to…“kindly stop being so nose poaky & concentrate on studies”…

Stop using babelfish to translate because you just don’t make sense. Kindly get off our forum…you’re not welcome around these parts.

Parul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > since u gave me free advice,one for you > to…“kindly stop being so nose poaky & > concentrate on studies”… “nose poaky” hahahahahahahahahahaha

haha banned

haha parul is history now