Essential prep pack - Elan guides - Need 2 to get 25% discount

Hi ,

I’m looking for at least 2 CFA candidates who are interested in purchasing Elan Guide essential prep package for the June 2012 level 1 exam - in order to avail of the 25% group discount.

If you’re interested and committed to purchasing it, please respond as soon as possible with your elan user ID today.

To obtain this discount :

• _ All 3 of us must first register on elanguides.com _
  • I can email our id’s on info@elanguides.com listing the members of the group and specifying the product or package.
  • _ They will activate the discount in our accounts, & will be given 48 hours to place the order. _
  • _ Only if each of us places the order within the stipulated period will the orders be processed. _
  • _ Orders will only be dispatched if all 3 of us place the order within the 48 hour window. _

If Interested plz respond asap

Thanks,

Hi I would be interested in his if you are still looking for people?

Hi Tipper, yes i’m still looking. we need one more guy to get the 25% discount

Ok - will keep an eye on this thread and if we get one more I will go for this. Thanks

Hi Are you still looking for a third? I´ll be interested.

Yes I am still interested in the following package: Essential Prep Package If all 3 of us are still interested can the OP email ELAN with our user names? My ELAN User name is Paultipper I will then purchase the package within 48 hours of receiving my discount code Rules for Group Discount are: Group Discounts If you and two friends/colleagues/acquaintances/classmates/random strangers are all interested in the same élan Guides Product or Package, each of you can benefit from a 25% discount. To obtain this discount: All 3 of you must first register on elanguides.com One of you must email us on info@elanguides.com listing the members of the group and specifying the product or package that you are interested in. Once we activate the discount in your accounts, you will be given 48 hours to place your order. Only if each of you places the order within the stipulated period will the orders be processed. Orders will only be dispatched if all 3 of you place your order within the 48 hour window.

Great, my username is: dimasromero10 Thanks!

Great I will send our users to get the discount Please guys we have to place the order within 48 hrs Thanks guys, I wish all the best for you

Hi! Ferasibra did you send the email? Because I can´t see anything in my account… Thanks!

Hi dimasr, Yes i’ve sent the emial and i waiting thier response

Yes, they have already sent the email, the discount is now active. Let´s buy it! Thanks!!!

Hi Guys, I have now purchased the package with the discount, thanks and best of luck with the study!!