Estimated Score

Ohhh…dude you’re going to get effed in the A if you omit that…its just a chart, really, don’t let it scare you…

I don’t think there really is anything that is overwhelming except maybe Treynor Black, it’s just the sum total of everything that can be hurld at you and all the things that you can forget.

Things I’d easily forget: 1. Sinking fund changes Cost of Debt. 2. Earnings Quality Q like Sales growing Slower than PPE 3. How accelerated dep can change NPV ( quick way of doing it ). 4. RTFQ , RTFQ and RTFQ Score wise , 80 % probability of band - 9 20% probability of anything else , pass or fail

ShintreH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t think there really is anything that is > overwhelming except maybe Treynor Black, it’s just > the sum total of everything that can be hurld at > you and all the things that you can forget. That’s how I feel, I did all this stuff in grad school, but it was in manageable bites. This thing just has too much info and too many ways for them to trick you.

1. How accelerated dep can change NPV ( quick way of doing it ). This is easy, going from standard to accelerated always INCREASES NPV as the depr tax shield is higher, making the ATCF’s higher in early years. Opposite if going from accel to standard. No calc’s needed there. 4. RTFQ , RTFQ and RTFQ This is what has been killing me. They switch from most likely correct to most likely incorrect to least likely correct all the time. Take the time to underline and read it again before and after you answer.

Fail. Band 2-3.

Pass. I am hoping I get >70% in every section. I know I will get >70% in derivs, fixed income, fsa and equity. The other sections could be a bit iffy. Not really many ways you can trick people in those sections you either know the formulas or don’t. ALT, Ethics, Quant, Econ can all be trick questions but sections are weighted fairly low. MPS should be mid-60’s the big rumor was it would be higher last year as well. Years that have had a lower than 45% pass rate have had a trend closer to 50% the following year in the past (retakers and easier test?). Mock I had >70% in all but Quant.

ok. take your advice. gonna spend two hours on Currency translation.