ethics allows this?

can you believe that you are allowed to write on your resume “My earning the CFA designation indicates my desire to maintain high standards.”

I don’t see much of a problem with it. If you took the word “desire” out of it you might have issues.

I don’t see anything wrong in that. Having a CFA designation means you have to adhere to the CFA Institute’s Code & Standards which are more stringent than the investment bylaws of many imaginary nations around the world.

do you guys write the test or something? you should be getting this charter to make your clients more money, not to letters after your name or to write My earning the CFA designation indicates my desire to maintain high standards on your resume

dunbelievable Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > do you guys write the test or something? you > should be getting this charter to make your > clients more money, not to letters after your name > or to write My earning the CFA designation > indicates my desire to maintain high standards on > your resume now that’s a violation getting a CFA does not necessarily mean you will make more money. Getting this charter will only ‘teach’ you on how to analyze companies and investment in a world full of irrational assumptions.

I only do things to make more money–is that OK?

I only make money to do more things :slight_smile:

Cheers to that!