Ethics - June 2011

Hi guys, first , hope the best for all you guys that took dec 2010 level 1 I want to have an advice on Ethics. I’ve registred for june2011. I already had a first overview of all books but Ethics. I was wondering if I should start reading Ethics now, or if it’s too early… or is-it better to read the others books and practice and leave ethics for may be march-april Tks

I kept ethics till the end and still was the only part in exam that I didn’t do very well in - I would say leave it at the end but make sure you review it … because I kept it till the end, I reviewed all other books except ethics cuz i thut that I had it fresh in mind but apparently I forgot many stuff by time of exam … good luck :slight_smile:

Ethics is of essence here, it comprise of 20% questions needless to say that it is important in day to day operations with employers and clients. Do not leave it till the end , read it understand and re read it

i would read it once now and then the last month really focus on it I also used schweser and bought the MP3s. Since i sit in the car for about an hour each day on my way back from work, i would listen to the MP3s. The last month or so i probably only listened to the ethics, and thought it was useful to keep it on repeat. Not the funnest drives home but at least useful way to apss the time

It’s actually 15%, but still very important. rafal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ethics is of essence here, it comprise of 20% > questions > needless to say that it is important in day to day > operations with employers > and clients. Do not leave it till the end , read > it understand and re read it

Hi All Whats the change in Ethics from Dec-2010 to June-2011. I believe there is supposed to be some change in GIPS, but what apart from that?

http://www.finquiz.com/cfa_level_1_curriculum_changes_2010_2011

Thanks Confused2010 !!

yep thanks a lot