Ethics question

^^^ No these had to both be fine, stating that you passed level II of the CFA examation is a statement of fact and is fine.

level 2 reference was a violation other was ok

Examination = Exam = Test = Program

jimmylegs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Both were ok: > > Level 3 candidate > Passed level 2 of the CFA Exam > > So the answer was no/no: asked you if either > violated same for me.

100% positive on no violations here. Lets end this one.

This one was too easy, NO violation, let’s move on to the next question!

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jimmylegs Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Both were ok: > > > > Level 3 candidate > > Passed level 2 of the CFA Exam > > > > So the answer was no/no: asked you if either > > violated > > > same for me. Same for me as. There was no violation in both statements. For those who still want to argue, might as well open CFAI ethics book and confirm for yourself, both statements are take verbatium from it.

LOL, that’s so true! CFAI is good at fooling bright minds into converting simple questions into atom-splitting exercises! Next!

In my opinion, “Level 3 candidate” is more accurate. It implies the person has passed the level 2 exam of the CFA program and it reflects the candidate’s latest status in the program.

it does not matter which one is more accurate. The question only asks whether any statement is a violation. So in that case, neither. CAPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In my opinion, “Level 3 candidate” is more > accurate. It implies the person has passed the > level 2 exam of the CFA program and it reflects > the candidate’s latest status in the program.