Ethics - Standard VII(B) Reference to CFA Institute, the CFA Designation, and the CFA Program

While doing the Schweser mock exam book 6, there is a question on Standard VII(B) Reference to CFA Institute, the CFA Designation, and the CFA Program. The statement cliams that CFA has the highest standrds, I think it is a violation, but the answer suggested otherwise. Any comments

Proper References Completion of the CFA Program has enhanced my portfolio management skills. John Smith passed all three CFA examinations in three consecutive years. The CFA designation is globally recognized and attests to a charterholders success in a rigorous and comprehensive study program in the field of investment management and research analysis. The credibility that the CFA designation affords and the skills the CFA Program cultivates are key assets for my future career development. As a CFA charterholder I am committed to the highest ethical standards. I enrolled in the CFA Program to obtain the highest set of credentials in the global investment management industry. I passed Level I of the CFA examination. I am a 2003 Level III CFA candidate. I passed all three levels of the CFA Program and will be eligible for the CFA charter upon completion of the required work experience.

the not to do list: Improper References CFA charterholders achieve better performance results. John Smith is among the elite, having passed all three CFA examinations in three consecutive attempts. As a CFA charterholder, I am the most qualified to manage client investments. CFA, Level II CFA, Expected 2005

"I enrolled in the CFA Program to obtain the highest set of credentials in the global investment management industry. " Wow anyone else not see this as an exaggeration that is implicitly diminishing other investment credentials like an MBA? I’m surprised this is acceptable - well at least I’ll know what to put on the exam if I see this BS show up.