Ethics strategy......a question to all passers....

Hi Passers,

i have ethics still remaining …my strategy to crash ethics was to do all schweser qbank question (approx 500)…but because of time crunch…i have diverted from schweser to curricul questions only ( approx 150 Q)…

Is this strategy correct,

thks

I tell all of my students to do all of the Ethics questions in the curriculum; CFA Institute does an excellent job on Ethics.

Best of luck!

+1.

What time crunch? There is two months and two weeks until the exam…

+1

@ S2000magician-thanks for ur viewpoint…i have started studyingg frim the curriculum itself for Ethics…

@nigel and capal-As for ur concerns i am very stressed as most people on AF have completed their first pass and started with EOC and Qbank…And my status is that i have PM,FI,Deri,Alt inv still pending…

My pleasure.

below is a link with additional questions posted by the CFAI. i found it helpful during my prep. gl

http://www.cfainstitute.org/ethics/codes/Pages/standards_of_practice_exa…

I would not rely on practice questions alone. I would strongly recommend reading the Ethics portion of the curriculum and highlighting and/or taking notes. You’d have to do a HUGE amount of practice questions to be able to cover all the subtleties that are present in the Ethics material.

Amen!

CFA Institute does a great job on ethics - indeed, I wonder why the prep providers try to improve on it.

Read the material, and work as many questions as you can. It’s subtle, but not tricky. The words are important; when you read the question, take careful note of the words they use.