Ethics

According to CFA Institute’s Code of Ethics, specifically, how must members behave when dealing with the public, clients, prospects, employers, employees, and fellow members? A. With integrity, competence and reasonable care. B. With integrity, competence, diligence and respect. C. With integrity, respect, dignity and reasonable care. D. With integrity, competence and independent professional judgement. I feel I’ll never pass

I am going with D. I don’t believe there is anything about respect, nor can there be in an official ethics code.

B … Act With integrity, competence, diligence and respect.

… What u waant, Baby I got it …

that’s why some people say we should memorise the code… I would guess D, though.

… What you need … you know I got it …

all i’m asking for…is the answer!

…and maybe a little respect

clafleur Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …and maybe a little respect WOW :wink:

i’m on my game this morning!

So, the answer is C, just confirming

from Arletha I won’t forget the “respect” anymore from Gary Jule I know that I can use the sqrt of time rule to annualise MAD (thanks ChristMath)

C!

yep ! that is the 1st point of the code of p11 book 1 The Code of EthicsMembers of CFA Institute shall: -> Act with integrity, competence, diligence and *respect* when dealing with the public, clients, prospects etc . -> Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional manner, that will reflect credit on the members of the profession. -> Maintain and improve their competence and that of others in the profession. Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment. B

and the answer is…?

GOOD QUESTION

I believe its B