ethics

no gips this time? what a shame. i’m just starting to read this now - a lot of it seems redundant with L1. anything weird or new about the section (besides prudent investor or soft dollar standards) that anyone has noticed?

nobe, just that the mini cases require more meticulous understanding of all the relationships between all the parties and who did what wrong.

Lot of GIPS waiting for you at L3

Swaptiongamma, Just logged in this forum to say thanks to you…I am using this forum form last three months…and always felt an awe about your knowledge and wonderful name…not to mention you helped me in putting more hours… Kind of Dronacharya- Eklavya scene

Do we have to know the case studies in Ethics?

Alchemist1320 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Swaptiongamma, > > > Just logged in this forum to say thanks to > you…I am using this forum form last three > months…and always felt an awe about your > knowledge and wonderful name…not to mention you > helped me in putting more hours… > The sad part is I can’t value/price my own name sometimes. Especially when I am the currency types.