ethics

Which of the following statements clearly CONFLICTS with the recommended procedures for compliance presented in the Standards of Practice Handbook? A. Personal transactions include transactions in securities owned by the employee and members of his or her immediate family and transactions involving securities in which the employee has a beneficial interest. B.Investment recommendations may be changed by an analyst without prior approval of a supervisory analyst. c.Prior approval must be obtained for the personal investment transactions of all employees. d.For confidentiality reasons, personal transactions should not be compared to those of clients or the employer unless requested by regulatory organizations. Sorry, I know this migh have been aforementioned, but I really cannot tell why A is the choice. I have done this question in some other sample exam, and the answer was c, which I thought made sense, because you do not need to approval all transaction. Now, I am bewilderedly confused. Can some one please clarify?

yeh i guessed C… (A) does not present any conflicts i can see… the conflict arises if perconal transactions take PRECEDENCE over client transactions. just the fact that personal transactions occur is not a conflict at all…