Everything down the drain...

he said after more than a 1 year relationship. barthezz, you will be alright. There are those who find new partners after 25 yrs of marriage and leave - you had 1 year of fun, appreciate that. If it wasn’t meant to be, appreciate that as well, and now continue doing what you need to do for yourself. CFA!

skillionaire, I could just imagine you on the golf course with those silly plaid pants they wear, talking like that. Definitely not meant to be insulting, its just that I’ve always associated golf with other types of characters. You sound like the new Happy Gilmore. :slight_smile:

LOL!!! You’re actually spot on, my friend…cheers to you. But in all honestly, why people get worked up about women is beyond me - I’ve dated lots, and they’re (in almost all cases) good for only one thing, and I can do that one thing by myself if the hassle of dealing with them becomes too much for me to tolerate (it always does).

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > true, def > > hey, take comfort in the fact that you aren’t a > clown like Semper Augustus! : ) Bro, just admit it…you are secretly in love with me. But I am not used to getting so much attention from a guy. This is a bit awkward for me.

“She’s a dime store w(hore) and she always will be. Just put it behind you.” - Alec Baldwin

Semper Augustus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sublimity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > true, def > > > > hey, take comfort in the fact that you aren’t a > > clown like Semper Augustus! : ) > > Bro, just admit it…you are secretly in love with > me. > > But I am not used to getting so much attention > from a guy. This is a bit awkward for me. Semperquit laying hard to get u know u want sublimity like a fat chick wants the last slice of cake but tries to play it off

my gf’s roommate is extremely hot, easy-going, digs finance type guys and single …bartezz forget about the past, if you pass the exam i promise i will hook you up with her!! go for it buddy!!