Everything down the drain...

and I’m single again. My gf left after more than 1 year relationship. Truth be told we were in a long distance relationship because I am in Europe pursuing my Master & CFA and will be back in August in the US. But I loved her very very much, so this hurts extremely. I made some stupid mistakes, but she argues that she is developing feeling for others whom she meets in her daily life that interfere with ours. it just suc** that your heart gets ripped apart like this. and the worst death is the end of hope.

dude that sucks. the least she can do is wait another 10 days and break your heart AFTER your exam. i am deeply sorry.

but at least it wasn’t the day before or right before he was about to leave for the exam chin up, do NOT feel sorry for yourself man

i’m trying not to be a stranger, but she motivated me to pursue my dreams, my CFA designation, etc… she was there for me when i needed someone. and i had the time of my life with her, just sad that she does not see the same potential in me… i’m trying NOT be feel sorry for myself, but it is easier said than done.

true, def hey, take comfort in the fact that you aren’t a clown like Semper Augustus! : )

barthezz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m trying not to be a stranger, but she motivated > me to pursue my dreams, my CFA designation, etc… > she was there for me when i needed someone. and i > had the time of my life with her, just sad that > she does not see the same potential in me… > > i’m trying NOT be feel sorry for myself, but it is > easier said than done. It’s a tough situation for sure. I think you’ll find that alot of people here are pulling for you even if they don’t post anything. You have to find a way to push it to the side; I’m not saying to forget it like it never happened, but you have to focus on what you need to do right now. That would be to pass the CFA exam. After the exam you can deal with it. Good luck!

Dude, feel horrible for a few weeks, then go out and check out these other fish in the sea. There are quite a few and lots of them are HOT!

mcpass, of course just finding the true combination that inspires, motivates, and opens your eyes + hotness is hard to find. it’s hard to find a girl that writes poems, songs for you and gives you wet eyes when you read it because you are deeply touched… i lived for 2 years in L.A.: lots of them were damn hot, but fu**** in the brain at the same time. i could not handle it at all. oh well, life goes on and she will regret one day what she gave away.

think of it this way: once you have completed both masters and cfa, you should be making $$$$. all the girls will flock to you like bees on honey. there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. you’ll move on, and find someone better, sexier, and way hotter.

Damn right - focus on the exam - whats happened has happened! If you dont do your best in the last week then the whole year and the girl has gone for nuffin. innit! Good luck and chin up! Hi 5!

my friend, once you obtain your charter and MBA, you will be such a hot commodity that you won’t know what to do with all the women. You’ll have to schedule appointments for them. Chin up, and best of luck on the exam. In Russian, there’s this old folk song that went like this (pardon the translation): “1st thing first come Airplanes, but girls…but girls…come after.” Mark my words, this girl will regret it, and you would have moved on. Best of luck on the exam, and chin up!

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > think of it this way: once you have completed > both masters and cfa, you should be making $$$$. > all the girls will flock to you like bees on > honey. > > there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. > you’ll move on, and find someone better, sexier, > and way hotter. Yes, but do you want these girls???

barthezz - so sorry to hear that man. If this really had to be done, then she could have atleast waited for 9 more days and told you after the exam. It truly sucks, my deep condolences. Mail me if you need motivation, but frankly I myself am at a very low now and seek motivation from my online buddies to keep it going for the next few days.

Wow, I can’t believe she had the audacity to do that to you a week before the exam. That, in itself tells me that you’re better off w/o her. Use this as motivation to pass the test and show her that she’s missing out. Think big picture – at least for the next 8 days.

Sorry to hear about that. Man, I know what you mean for the motivation parts. Get your CFA level 2 nailed and you would still have a chance since you would be back in US and the feeling should be still there by then. She just didn’t see you for a long time and didn’t see you physically. Once she saw you, she might realize what she missed. So what you should do is to work harder for this damn exam and get it done. Since it would give you best benefit. Either she came back or not, you would always be better off.

chin up buddy, we feel or you. Easier said then doen i know. But she got the best of you, and we are sorry for that. Just dont let her get the best of you twice and f up what you have been working so hard for. Push thru, and think about it 9 days. Again, easier said then done

kevin, of course you could be right. i thought about that too, but i’m not especially flying into austin to see her with another guy. if she’s happier that way, then this shall be it. i understand that it’s hard for her to live without her bf not physically there, but we made it thus far. i was there jan-march to see her and it was a beautiful time, we’re talking here 2 months not 2 years! wtf. thanks anyways to everybody for the motivating words so far. it means a lot.

how long were you two together?

If you could let it go, that would be best 10 days to go and give her another minutes and move on to our new common girlfriend, CFA materials

Dude, buck the phuck up, forget about that worthless whoo-ah, and keep your eyes on the prize for the next week. After that, spend a couple of hundo on a decent hooker, get your cack wet, and forget about that other chick. Just my 2bps (but I’ve been told I’m a sociopath with no human emotions, so take that for what it’s worth).