Exam day dress code

Anybody knows what is the dress code for the exam. It’s going to be 35 here in Melbourne and I’m planning to wear thongs and bermuda. It is permissible dress code.

Wear something that will reflect credit on yourself and the investment profession.

How about wearing inappropriate clothing to distract other candidates…? =)

a list of permitted CFA beachwear can be found in Appendix C of your handbook

eheheh nice… but seriously, all jokes aside, its a black tie event

Make sure you disclose any clothing that has been gifted. wear diligently and comply with all labels on the dress.

Dress in wearable arts made entirely out of the CFAI Curriculum

i’ll see you in shorts as well (in melb) - client’s would think we were idiots otherwise…

hari Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s going to be 35 here in Melbourne and I’m Well, It’s 35 degrees in NYC as well. I’ve always preferred Celsius to Farenhight )

I have some pj pants with $100 bills all over them. Would those be acceptable?

Seriously though…i recommend layered clothing~ the exam center can be COLD as hell Plus a beer stein in the backpack xD have to party afterwards, hehe~

Bluey 1.8T Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > eheheh nice… > > but seriously, all jokes aside, its a black tie > event Lol I would love it if someone came into the exam wearing a black tux, that would hillarious.

TPain88 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bluey 1.8T Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > eheheh nice… > > > > but seriously, all jokes aside, its a black tie > > event > > Lol I would love it if someone came into the exam > wearing a black tux, that would hillarious. It wouldn’t even be that bad an idea. A nice tailored tux is pretty comfortable. Not as comfortable as jeans and sneakers but not bad.