Exam Day Fashion

Would it be okay to wear slippers into the exam room? It will be 90+ degrees in the NYC area on Saturday.

Oh I dont think that would be a problem. Im wearing the same t shirt I wore to take L1 and L2…I put it in the bottom of the drawer after I got the L2 results…wanted to make sure it was in good shape

Same here, same t shirt, same jeans, same shoes… But they are not in good shape.

i wear shorts but warm socks (can always take them off if its hot, leave em on if its cold), and a t-shirt and a long sleever. i expect it to be sweltering hot in toronto as well, and with the rain, it could be humid as well. Bring on the clowns.

anyone naked?

I havent changed my boxers since I found out my L1 score, its brought me goodluck ever since, except for some of the dirty looks from my wife… Yes I’m only kidding of course I’ve washed them at least once every 6 months or so :). j/k

actuaryalfred remove your… oh never mind.

I am going to wear the same jean and shirt that I wore during LI and LII, I have all kind of stupid things I do before the exam, not shaving, not getting a haircut.

Aren’t you going to be hot in jeans? I like Cargo shorts b/c you can stick all your crap in your pants and not have the crap in your hands…speaking of crap remember to take your Immodium AD :slight_smile:

hahah…hot is a problem. Test center in ATL is well ACed. I rather have crap in my hands than crap my pants. :slight_smile:

A crap in the hand is worth more than 2 [craps] in the bush… or was that a bird?? hmmm

Remember that places can be over-air conditioned. Have layers (or at least a sweater). I was thinking of something like this: h t t p : / / t i n y u r l . c o m / 5 7 k 3 s 5

cargo shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops. bigwilly sounds like i’m gonna need nose plugs in hartford as well as ear plugs…

haha. I didnt think it was all that noisy. I dont mind some noise. I felt bad for the guy next to me last year, I accidentially pushed down the the desk to adjust me seat and it almost knocked the table over! HAHA! Hope that wasn’t you :).