Exam day fashion

What is your lucky exam day outfit? I am still trying to decide.

birthday suit

pimp cane + hat

neck gator and lacrosse pinny

Cargo shorts, tight white t-shirt, light sweater. Absolutely no underwear incase in end up at the strip club afterwards. Cargo is good cuz u can keep extra pencil, calc, snacks, etc.

casual business bikini :slight_smile:

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cargo shorts, tight white t-shirt, light sweater. > Absolutely no underwear incase in end up at the > strip club afterwards. > > Cargo is good cuz u can keep extra pencil, calc, > snacks, etc. Son where have you disappeared lately. How do you feel this time around?

banana hammock do-rag

Samarkandi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > casual business bikini :slight_smile: Borat style?

i’m probably going to wear a t-shirt and maybe shorts or jeans and sandals and will leisurely ride my bicycle to the exam center

my choice - Indian Tie.

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my choice - Indian Tie. http://www.ianford.com/kenford/ken1999.jpg

Bolo tie

I have this CFA shirt with this little alien dude with formulas coming out of his head. Schweser was passing this shirt out after the level 1 exam… i would totally wear this…but i think the it would be a violation. boo :frowning: