Exam. Easy or Hard???????

Can you guys please shed some light on the below How would you rate the level of difficulty of the AM and PM exam from 1 - 10? What percentage do you give yourself of passing? I think the AM had a level od difficulty of 6 and PM had a level of difficulty of 8 Overall i am feel i have a 60% chance of passing HOlla

please tell me that was a drunk post

i dont know, but i need a drink after reading it…

haha appropriate responses

Lol…agreed with dkkk!

Just answer the question…If you have no response to the topic, please refrain from commenting…

request and order rolled into one

Hehe… A drunk response - What percentage do you give yourself of passing? - 50% I think the AM had a level od difficulty of 5 and PM had a level of difficulty of 7 Overall i am feel i have a 50% chance of passing … I need a drink after posting…lol

Holla!

Yesno

True, false

I hope the OP was as beligerent with the procters as he is w/ the posters here. I’d give him a 0.6% chance of passing. What a dick.

All your exam are belong to CFAI.

Lots of funny in here.

what a dick? Thanks. Hope you pass too :slight_smile:

No it wasn’t. Granted there are some grammatical errors. But why do you feel the need to comment if you are not leaving anything constructive behind. All the best

holla back!

Yeah I can’t help but reposting here, that “HOlla” sign-off just capped a ridiculous post.

I think you guys should make some serious response to the post. I found the morning session easier, but same is true for everyone else I know what took the exam CFA1 this dec. I think 7/10 morning, and 9/10 for afternoon difficulty. The touble is that the questions are difficult in the sense that they are very tricky and catch you out if not careful. There are too many circumstances where u can eliminate half of the possible false answers and leave with two, and the latter are so similar that you often need to guess. So I say chance is 50:50 of passing, depending how lucky you are guessing the 50% chance.

thanks for the constructive comments. All the best going forward