Exam focus

I just want to know if everyone else is also changing into some serious focusing mode as the exam is approaching. So during the day at work, although you are able to concentrate on your tasks, you are always a little bit (or really) intense. Basically just want to know if there are more crazy folk out there during these times!?

Passing this exam is the only thing in the world that matters to me right now. Work is going to have to suffer through some half ass work for a while.

CFA_Lad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just want to know if everyone else is also > changing into some serious focusing mode as the > exam is approaching. So during the day at work, > although you are able to concentrate on your > tasks, you are always a little bit (or really) > intense. > > Basically just want to know if there are more > crazy folk out there during these times!? I’d be in a meeting - scribbling down equations, conceptual tables (i.e. CPPI, Constant Mix, Buy n Hold Rebalancing strategies) any chance I got…lol I’d seldom have a free moment at work when I’m not recalling some of the material in my head…such is the intensity of life at the moment. Going to crush this exam in 2.5 weeks time… Good luck all

Same here, some more comments?

Unfortunately I can’t really study at work… the bosses notice, and then my bonus probably suffers next year…which is way more important than one test. I do check AF at work - see where I can help on gen’l questions, or conversely where i bombed something the night before & where AF can help me understand the error of my ways.

My focus is to remember to avoid cabbage, beer, sausages, cheese, beans, and anything that’s too high in fiber. Anyone else thinking about this? Ladies? I’d like to hear from you

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My focus is to remember to avoid cabbage, beer, > sausages, cheese, beans, and anything that’s too > high in fiber. Anyone else thinking about this? > > Ladies? I’d like to hear from you I’ve actually contemplated going other ways in the past, specifically to throw other candidates off…also tried to convince a doctor friend to write me a note saying I have Tourette’s, but he wouldn’t go for it…that would’ve been priceless.

Agree, ripping a ripe one during the exam’s got to be worth a few chuckles

Guy next to me last year must have eaten hot garbage for his lunch. It was pretty brutal, but I reminded myself it was battle conditions and thought to myself, yeah, right, like some fukken fart is going to stop me!?! I promptly took a deep breath and destroyed the exam.

reminder to all (I still get a kick out of it): http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?1,694059,694861 <>

it never gets old!