Exam format

Simple exam format Q that I can’t seem to locate A in search… Are the vignettes generally focused on one topic area or are they hodge-podge? I mean, is it common to have a reading followed by 6 FSA questions, or is it more likely that there would be 1 ethics, 1 quant, 2 equity, and 2 FSA? 2008 book one has end of chapter questions that are labeled ‘2006 level II exam’. In the ethics section there were two readings that each had 6 ethics questions. On a side, are they publishing actual 06 exam questions? or are these Q’s from the pool that didn’t make the cut? I was surprised to see them labeled as such. They seemed, dare I say, straightforward and obvious, for ethics questions anyway.

Ethics in 2006 was super easy. I doubt they are the actual exam questions, I will confirm it when I get my books. What I found hard on the 06 exam (which caused me to fail) was Deriv and FI due to lack of studying those sections. I hate the fact that now they have Alt. Assets added at the expense of FSA, because my background is in accounting…