Exam on 17th February 2021 but no admit card till now

Hi

I have my CFA level 1 exam on 17th feb 2021 in Delhi, India but till now I have not received my admit card. I have mailed the institute but it seems office are closed for next 3 days. Can anyone please tell me the time to receive it or is it already late? What Can I do now?

Regards
Surender Singh

Have you checked it on CFA Institute website under your account? If not available, try to get in touch with CFA Institute.

These are Toll Free India Number (as per this page: https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/utility/phone-numbers)

000-800-100-4025

000-800-852-1157

1 Like

Thanks for these numbers! I tried both - 2nd number is out of service and 1st one is giving an automated response of 3 days office close. Any other thing to try?

Also I checked in my account but it is not showing anything. Even through specific link of admit card, it is showing not available.

Someone over reddit confirmed that no hall ticket required for Computer based test exam.

Thanks!

hey!
my exam is scheduled on 26th feb, so we just have to carry our passport?

You will need 3 things

1. Passport
  2. Covid declaration form sent by the institute over mail
  3. Take a photocopy of the mail sent by prometric mentioning site ID & few other details.

Bhai any update on admit card? I haven’t still received the hall ticket.

Bhai have you received the admit card? My exam is on 26th Feb

As I wrote earlier, No admit card will be issued for CBT exam -

You will need 3 things

1. Passport
  2. Covid declaration form sent by the institute over mail
  3. Take a photocopy of the mail sent by prometric mentioning site ID & few other details.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile::pray:

#3 . should be redundant. PP and COVID declaration should suffice

1 Like

I never received a Covid declaration form. I’m sitting for Level I on 2/23. I have looked on CFAI website and Prometric website, and I don’t see anything about a Covid declaration form.

Don’t worry if you haven’t received. Your Centre will provide you.

Thank you!

I went into panic mode for a second there.

Thank you