Exam question comments to CFAI

https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/examdetails/testcomments.html i wonder if any one has checked these link? we can submit comments or complaints related to the exam… has any one has done that? coz many question were very vague for me atleast!

I don’t think we can pull what we have discussed and throw to CFAI’s face, which is what can release my pain. Notice, the testing comments part says — If you believe that an exam question contained an error, please submit specific information. I am not sure we have caught any so far. -------------------------- Testing Comments CFA Institute has an online comment center available for candidates beginning the Friday prior to exam day for exam question comments and exam administration comments. This is the only way for candidates to convey exam-related comments to CFA Institute after the exam. Mail, fax, telephone, or e-mail submissions cannot be guaranteed consideration. Exam Question Comments – Available for five days after exam day. If you believe that an exam question contained an error, please submit specific information. To submit a comment, follow these steps: 1. Click on the above link. 2. Enter your candidate number, test center code (PDF), level, session (a.m. or p.m.), question number. 3. Enter specific details to ensure appropriate follow-up measures in the comment field. Incomplete submissions may not be considered CFA Institute investigates all comments and complaints related to the exam content; however, you will not receive an individual response to your submission. We review the exam questions and answers, curriculum readings, and exam results related to each comment or complaint. Incomplete submissions may not be considered. Exam Administration Comments – Available for 30 days after exam day. If you have comments about your test center or exam day experience, please let us know. We will respond to your comments within 30 days of receipt. To submit a comment, follow these steps 1. Click on the above link. 2. Select “CFA Program” from the drop-down list in the “I have an inquiry about” field 3. Select “December 2008 Test Center Comment” from the drop-down list in the “Specifically” field 4. Enter only your test center test center code (PDF) in the subject line. 5. Include your candidate number and specific details to ensure appropriate follow-up measures in the comment field. Have questions after the exam? Check these FAQs for answers. Notify Us If you have witnessed or know of a violation of the CFA Exam testing policies by a candidate, we encourage you to report this violation.

not even gonna joke about that

I just submitted the entire exam for review