Exam Results - Why do I keep hearing August?

Why do I keep hearing that we’ll get our results in August? The CFA website says here https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/examdetails/examresults.html that we’ll get our results within 90 days and I have yet to receive any information to the contrary from CFAI. Did I miss some communication from them, is this assumption based on how long it took to get level I back, or did someone say it and it kept being repeated? Unless I missed something (which has been known to happen) they have through 9/5.

They’re basing it on how long it took last year.

last year they said we’d get it in july and then they changed it to august. i wouldn’t hold your breath for getting it before the level IIIers

They have until 9/5 as you say, but they probably won’t take that long…actually their calendar states “Late August 2008” for our results. http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/register/calendar.html

Took ELEVEN WEEKS last year. Deal with it.

I refuse to deal with it… and the pain has caused me to come out of lurking.

What’s done is done. I think all of us have better things to do now.

do we though?

That they release the L2 the same day as L3 is absolutely retarded. Even if it were 1 day different it would make soooooo much sense. They obviously know what happens to the piece of crap servers for that website. So why not distribute the traffic a bit and release them on separate days? Obviously they think it’s funny or something.

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That they release the L2 the same day as L3 is > absolutely retarded. > Even if it were 1 day different it would make > soooooo much sense. > They obviously know what happens to the piece of > crap servers for that website. > So why not distribute the traffic a bit and > release them on separate days? > Obviously they think it’s funny or something. Agreed. Also, why does a scantron test take the same amount of time to grade as a written test?