EXAM TICKET IS OUT

We can downloand and print from the cfai website. Now it is so OFFICIAL. I already feel the tension…

sunnycfa1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We can downloand and print from the cfai website. > Now it is so OFFICIAL. I already feel the > tension… Who cares, i am going there, don’t force me. I will go there when I feel ready. i already hate those ppl because they take away several years of my life.

No they didn’t. You did. ; )

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No they didn’t. You did. ; ) I wannnnnnnnnnnnnt my life back. That is all. You’ve got no wife, no girl friend, no kids , no dog, nothing. You’ve got no idea what i am talking about :slight_smile:

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > No they didn’t. You did. ; ) > > > I wannnnnnnnnnnnnt my life back. That is all. Me too. So lets pass. > > You’ve got no wife, no girl friend, no kids , no > dog, nothing. You’ve got no idea what i am talking > about :slight_smile: I have a beautiful wife, two kids, 3 and 1 years old and a crappy cat (not my idea). I know exactly what you are talking about.

I have 3 kids, My wife and I agree to stop though. My boy is 6 months old. That dude is Big, born 9.25pound and now 21 pound, i can’t wait to finish that test and take them, him particualrly on the road this summer, because he has not enjoyed the fact he has a dady so far.

I know what you mean tibwa. I will be pulling for you.

Same here! This is our time.

7600 candifates at my centre ! that’s a big number