Exam Ticket - Paranoia Question

I just printed out my exam ticket and noticed something I am a bit paranoid about. where my name is, it states: Mr. Last Name Frist Name Middle Name I am not sure why, but I think my ticket last year it said: Mr. First Name Middle Name Last Name can someone confirm how it is on their tickets? I know I am being a bit paranoid, but better safe than sorry.

Name: Mr. First Mid Last Huh, that is wacc! You may wish to follow up with the CFAI. I almost had a heart attack when it said, “You have special instructions!” Though all it was pertaining to was parking/food/arrive an hour early/etc.

i am mr first name midle name last name jr… last year i was originally “Ms” first name middle name last name… So they do make mistakes i guess

Mine shows “Miss. FirstName MiddleInitial LastName”

you are fine, but they will make a new ticket for you if you want. there is an option for how the name is presented somewhere in the account manager. That happened to me last year.

DanLieb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you are fine, but they will make a new ticket for > you if you want. > there is an option for how the name is presented > somewhere in the account manager. > > That happened to me last year. yeah just called them, they said they will change it and it will take 24hrs. for the ticket to get updated…glad I called.