EXAM TICKETS AVAILABLE!

Just got the email WOO! I am starting to get nervous.

just printed mine out, WOOOOO LETS GO MOTHER AFERS!!

Ya i got the email too and checked it, quick question. Do I need to submit a name change request if my exam ticket doesnt include my middle name? for example, my exam ticket says Mr. John Chan, but my passport or drivers license says Mr. John Chung Wei Chan…is this ok?

Should be as long as you gov’t ID. Call CFAI just to double check though, we aren’t the expert on that. Good luck! WOOOOO My knee is shaking a little bit, still nervous. Getting butterflys in the stomach, printed out three copies lol.

CFA site has examples of what name variances are acceptable from ticket to gov’t ID. Middle name exemption should be fine.

I Printed mine.

Wow, I don’t recall ever being this excited for a test. Good luck, nerds.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, I don’t recall ever being this excited for a > test. Good luck, nerds. I’ve been pitching tents hourly at the thought of possible ethics violations scenarios on the test.

Printed 3 copies for myself…!!! Feeling butterflies on my stomach

918 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ya i got the email too and checked it, quick > question. Do I need to submit a name change > request if my exam ticket doesnt include my middle > name? for example, my exam ticket says Mr. John > Chan, but my passport or drivers license says Mr. > John Chung Wei Chan…is this ok? Same problem as you bro. I am requesting for a change. My government issued is e.g. “Tan Ah Gao Peter” but the ticket states as “Peter Tan”.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Wow, I don’t recall ever being this excited for > a > > test. Good luck, nerds. > > > I’ve been pitching tents hourly at the thought of > possible ethics violations scenarios on the test. make sure to chug 3 red bulls prior to entering the exam hall bro, that should get the blood flowing.

^ you mean three redbulls and a venti 9 shot expresso w/ quintuple sugar?

make sure you drop in a pound of laxtative in there too

just a pound?

Drop a pill, that will get you going :sunglasses: