exam tickets?

should we have gotten these by now? havent gotten my assignment yet - hoping to avoid the javits center this time

I know you are well prepared and anxious… May is what they say~ :frowning:

always a splash of cold water when this announcement is made

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know you are well prepared and anxious… May is > what they say~ > > > :frowning: well prepared and anxious? youre 1/2 right, CP :frowning: how are your studies going? Maybe its just hindsight, but i prefer L2 to L3.

yeah preferred L2 way better. L3 is a big slap on my face. Also not been able to concentrate too much the past couple of months. Feb onwards while folks have taken the time to revise - I have had to switch jobs, move by myself to a new location, and have had to learn new stuff on the job… so all that stress is not helping either. Most days I am too drained to be able to concentrate and read anything. So this year, it is going to be a wash… (pretty sure about it).

yeah, i’m feeling like this year is a “practice” - took L2 test about a week after my daughter was born, so i was able to do most of my studying on the weekends…can’t do that anymore. doing most of my studying from the hours of 9 PM to midnight or 1am…not great to study after a full day of work. No doubt in my mind they’ve been making L3 alout tougher…just 5 years ago, the pass rate was like over 70% - been trending way downward since then.

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah preferred L2 way better. L3 is a big slap on > my face. Also not been able to concentrate too > much the past couple of months. Feb onwards while > folks have taken the time to revise - I have had > to switch jobs, move by myself to a new location, > and have had to learn new stuff on the job… so > all that stress is not helping either. Most days I > am too drained to be able to concentrate and read > anything. > > So this year, it is going to be a wash… (pretty > sure about it). Same boat - had some redemption in that the new employer is paying for a 4 day bootcamp, but I have not put in the time I should have…

thankful i’m in the hilton this year- anyone ever take it there before? gotta beat the javits center, right?

I’m at this location this year: Sheraton NY Hotel & Towers, Empire Ballroom, 811 Seventh Ave at 53rd St, New York, NY 10019 Anyone else?