EXAM TICKETS!!

Speaking of weed, did anyone see Harold and Kumar this past weekend? It definitely put me in better spirits after a rough day of studying.

abacus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AnalyseThis Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > DC test center changed. Anyone else from the > > Washington, DC metro area? > > > I would have preferred Dulles Expo Center. Same here! The Mt. Vernon Convention Center if FAR for me!!

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is funny, I haven’t been on the CFAI site > since I registered and I randomly jumped on today > and poofff Exam ticket day! Must be a sign. You’re in good shape …

last year getting out of the Toronto exam site was a nightmare …it took me about an hour to get out of the underground parking lot cuz of the soccer game …I must’ve burned through 1/2 a pack of smokes just sitting there in the undergrouund lot …this year they have another event happening on the same day although i dont think it will draw such a huge crowd http://www.people-in-motion.com/attend.html