EXAM TICKETS!!

now available…

Good news for Chicago test takers "Society will provide snacks, drinks, and free neck massages at the conclusion of the exam. "

DC test center changed. Anyone else from the Washington, DC metro area?

Isn’t the chicago place always packed and they try and sell you on stalla material, at least they did that when i tool L1.

I think stalla always has a weak afterparty.

Looks like they are giving free neck massages at Chicago after the exam

Boston is in the Boston Convention Center…this is where I took L1…it is the biggest/intimidating/overwhelming room I’ve ever been in. great.

Man…everybody is hitting on the CFAI website…taking forever.

Yeah, whatever happened to the good ol’ Dulles Expo center? That was my once a year weekend getaway at the Holiday Inn Select. I got so used to my routine by now, I did not want any changes, even though it’s now closer.

the sheraton in NY sounds a little lame… I liked the graduate center last year for L2

neck massages? i’m jealous. that should be a happy ending to a stressful day…

This is funny, I haven’t been on the CFAI site since I registered and I randomly jumped on today and poofff Exam ticket day!

No problem getting mine :wink:

Who is from NYC? Where is it happening now? I hope not in Javits

I remember doing L1 at the Javits; the amazing part was when everyone was in, and about 5 mins before the test started, they closed the main gate. This big metal door came sliding down into place, and the door was something like 30m wide. It was like something from Star Wars closing off (except I recall the Star Wars door closing in super quickly - I guess the Empire didn’t have an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)).

NY L3 test is in Sheraton Hotel (811 Seventh Ave at 53rd St). I guess there could be more than one location in NYC. There were several for L2.

tanyusha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NY L3 test is in Sheraton Hotel (811 Seventh Ave > at 53rd St). I guess there could be more than one > location in NYC. There were several for L2. I see NYC2 as the test center code for Sheraton Hotel. So, there must be other locations(NYC1 at least).

I saw that L1 Candidates are at the Javits center in NY. I did like CUNY Grad Center for L2 too. Sheraton is ok, I guess. At least it’s easy to get to for me.

AnalyseThis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DC test center changed. Anyone else from the > Washington, DC metro area? I would have preferred Dulles Expo Center.

Dude, I wonder if there’s good weed being handed out afterwards by the Berkeley test center. :wink: Here in New York, doesn’t seem like there’s anything going on afterwards… Maybe we should have an AF party somewhere.