Excel Centre in London

Hi all, What is the best way to get to the Excel centre from london paddington considering that I am new to London. TFL website shows some delays in addition to the email sent by CFAI. Thanks

I am travelling from reading… What I am doing is taking the tube from paddington to bank… and then take a cab from there…not risking it with the dlr…

You can get on the Circle/District line from Paddington to Monument and then walk to Bank from there. Then get on the DLR from Bank to Heron Quays where the CFA buses will be awaiting you from 6am to 8am. Paddington to Monument - 45mins Monument to Bank walk - 5min Bank to Heron Quays DLR - 15-20min - you’d be surrounded by ppl with schweser books from this point onwards, so impossible to get lost Heron Quays to Excel by CFA bus - 15-20min Or get a cab, but that’d cost quite a bit I think.

If you can still get rooms in pikey lodge by excel for 55 quid… I’d bag one of those…

I am also in a quandary, i am coming from Kent and had bought my train ticket already now thinking of driving…how is the parking like? If i decide to to use the train I will have to get a cab from Victoria, are London cabs very expensive?

parking is really easy - im definitely driving there werent queues to get in or anything last year - not sure how long it would take to get in from kent but the traffic shouldnt be bad on a saturday!

thanx glimmer, i will drive and leave early, i cant risk it!

If i remember right from last year parking costs about 20quid at excel but then thats a small price to pay to avoid all the hassle of public transport

hey guys. not long left! Heron quays is opposite to the canary wharf jubliee line underground. I’m going to get the jubliee line from waterloo to canary wharf and then jump on a bus.

thinks its a 10 quid flat rate