Excel Formula Copy

Hey gents, is there a way to get a formula to follow when I copy and paste it? Willy

follow what?

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey gents, is there a way to get a formula to > follow when I copy and paste it? > > Willy Do you mean in VBA?

You need to copy it from the “formula row” above. If you need to copy several cells at the same time to a different place then replace (ctrl H) “=” with something like “xx=”, copy and replace back “xx=” to “=”.

Treynor, sorry I don’t quite follow you. I’m about “basic to intermediate” in Excel talent at this stage. I don’t use it every single day. Willy

Just pick Formulas when you do Paste Special.

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just pick Formulas when you do Paste Special. That’s just a catr +v without the formatting which might be what he wants, but I don’t understand the question.

do u want the cell references to follow or stay the same? If you want them to follow do paste special, forumlas if you want the forumulas to be static do what treynor said