Exercise

Yeah and your formula is still wrong :wink: If you do the calculation that way, you will never get this bayes girl.

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would prefer to go out with a lady instead of > going to the gym! > However, lately I havent done both of them and as > a result I gained weight. > > Now, considering that the probability to go out > with a girl lower when you gain weight… > > P(going out with a lady/gain weight) = P(gain > weight/going out with a lady)/P(going out with a > girl) x P(going out with a girl) = 0.002= no > chance P(A\B)= P(B\A) /P(B) x P(A) this is bayes

And what’s the probability of P(going out with a lady/gain weight) if you use the right formula? :wink:

cfaisok Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And what’s the probability of P(going out with a > lady/gain weight) if you use the right formula? > :wink: If both are indipendent event for sure it would be higher, but I guess they are very dependent to each other. However, I think we should also consider the probability of a success in a date…in this case Mr Bernulli kick in!

that’s nice thoughts

Jeeze we are nerds

I was just thinking that gameday0, LOL. Did a 3.5 mile run this evening, felt good. I have definitely scaled back lately. But, I can blame it on the baby. Hee hee.