Exercising early on exam day?

Gym opens at 5am have to take test at 8:30a, . Was thinking it would be a good idea to go on the bike for an hour at 6-7amish i figure this will help release some type of chemical in my brain that will assist my memory and test taking skills. Plus showing up to exam soaking wet in sweat with no deodorant might sicken the test takers within a 20ft radius which may help my score. But seriously, anyone plan on working out before the test or being up extra early for it? What is your test day routine?

I did it before L1, actually I did yoga before for an hour braah

hell no, exam starts at 8 you are expected to be there at least 7:30, breakfast, shower, dressing, leaving early to drive, already puts you to wake up at 6:, no way I’m going to wake up at 4:30 to go to the gym. If anything I could work out the day before

I recommend it, I do it every day before I study, it clears my mind and helps me focus.

I read a “passing L1 guide” by someone a few months back and he said that he didnt work out for 1 month before the exam. I find that to be a terrible plan. I understand the risk reward trade off between studying time and physical activty time, however, without a fit body you cannot have a fit mind… I am working out on my normal schedule until the day before the exam. I am going to lift HARD friday night, make sure I get a great night of sleep and then wake up and murder this test (hopefully). Saturday I am not working out, I will be drunk as hell within 1 hour of getting back home. Sunday will be a day of recovery and much needed football relaxation, then back on my grind Monday. I think that working out before the exam might be pushing because you will sacrifice the last two hours of sleep before the exam which could come back and bite you towards the end of the afternoon session. I think the best bet would be to work out hard leading up the exam anduse Saturday as a day of recovery. It would be nice to have an endorphin rush during the exam, however, the time is too prohibitive. I might do some stretching during the two hour break maybe some pushups and jumping jacks…maybe.

I did a half mile jog during the break bro, I recommend that too.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I did a half mile jog during the break bro, I > recommend that too. You mean half mile wind sprint? Dont be humble.

I agree with you on working out the month leading up to the exam. It is ridiculous that people lock themselves in their room all day and dont get out more. I even did 2 a days leading up to the exam to give me more energy to study.

Right now after I work out (about 1:15 of intense weights) I make a giant protien shake (no jokes please) and hit the books, about 30 minutes later I pass out for 30 minutes then finish up.

I usually wake up and eat breakfast, three fried-egg sandwiches with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise, omelette – containing five eggs, bowl of grits, three slices of French toast, with powdered sugar on top, three chocolate chip pancakes., and two cups of coffee. Right after breakfast I usually partake in a triathlon with a 4 mile sprint, 2 mile swim and 10 miles for bike. I immediately take a full CFAI mock exam afterwards usually scoring 99.5% - 100%. Then for lunch I have a pound of enriched pasta, two large ham and cheese sandwiches on white bread with mayo, and 3-4 can of energy drinks. After lunch, I will go compete in a iron man competition usually finishing 1st or 2nd place. I will do strong man competition sometimes, pulling a three car train, pushing an 19 wheeler, lifting a big ball of cement etc. After that, I fully recite ethics and quant entirely by memory which includes the complete t and z tables. For dinner I will eat another two pounds of enriched pasta, a whole pizza, and 3-4 more cans of energy drinks. After dinner I will wrestle a bear into submission beat a gang of local criminals with my pinkie then have sex with a dozen beautiful models until I fall asleep

I thought you were a chick cfagoal2, what a fatazz

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I usually wake up and eat breakfast, three > fried-egg sandwiches with cheese, lettuce, > tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise, omelette > – containing five eggs, bowl of grits, three > slices of French toast, with powdered sugar on > top, three chocolate chip pancakes., and two cups > of coffee. Right after breakfast I usually partake > in a triathlon with a 4 mile sprint, 2 mile swim > and 10 miles for bike. I immediately take a full > CFAI mock exam afterwards usually scoring 99.5% - > 100%. > > Then for lunch I have a pound of enriched pasta, > two large ham and cheese sandwiches on white bread > with mayo, and 3-4 can of energy drinks. After > lunch, I will go compete in a iron man competition > usually finishing 1st or 2nd place. I will do > strong man competition sometimes, pulling a three > car train, pushing an 19 wheeler, lifting a big > ball of cement etc. > After that, I fully recite ethics and quant > entirely by memory which includes the complete t > and z tables. > > For dinner I will eat another two pounds of > enriched pasta, a whole pizza, and 3-4 more cans > of energy drinks. After dinner I will wrestle a > bear into submission beat a gang of local > criminals with my pinkie then have sex with a > dozen beautiful models until I fall asleep Must resist Fidelity jokes… You forgot the requisite case of beer that you pound between the swimming and biking portions of the Iron Man, usually Guennis right?

movin my hips like “yeah”,

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- Saturday I am not working out, I will > be drunk as hell within 1 hour of getting back > home. I’m thinking we meet for a few beers in Buckhead. Although let’s make sure that we cover all the brands (alphabetically if you wish) and as long as we cover enough brands that we can then enter them in the HHI formula and get a “reasonably competitive” result range, I’ll be happy.

Pacepaperboy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Saturday I am not working out, I will > > be drunk as hell within 1 hour of getting back > > home. > > > > I’m thinking we meet for a few beers in Buckhead. > Although let’s make sure that we cover all the > brands (alphabetically if you wish) and as long as > we cover enough brands that we can then enter them > in the HHI formula and get a “reasonably > competitive” result range, I’ll be happy. Tom you slick son of b!tch. I agree. I think after the InBev deal we’re gonna be getting a number > 1000