Exhausted

my brain is fried after 6.5-7 hrs of hard study at the lib. Take a few hrs off, grab some food and back at it for another 4 or so this evening. One more day of this, then hit softballs on Friday and review notes etc. Been working on old exam all day, I’d say I’m hitting high 50s there which I think is good enough, but it’s definetly not safe ground. It just depends how they mark etc. I know I’ll put at least a 63ish in the PM

I’m at the point where I get a gag reflex anytime I open a Schweser or CFA book.

yeah…just take breaks. I felt like a million bucks after some food and two hrs of TV.

“yeah…just take breaks. I felt like a million bucks after some food and two hrs of TV.” yeah seriously. i watched the first half of million dollar baby this morning and felt like a champ when i went back to studying. fortunately i turned it off right before the part where she gets crippled… nobody needs to see that right now lol.

my brain is going to explode.

i cant believe it, i go to bed a hour earlier and my body naturally wakes up an hour earlier! i can actually hear the birds chirping (way too early for me).

are you on the east coast? it’s 2:21am here. I’m calling it quits.

i am on the east coast, and my crazy method is not to burn the candle at both ends!