Expedited Shipping of Curriculum

Who paid duty for it?

If anybody from Canada received it can you please tell me how much it costs shippment and customs? thanks

nobody?sorry to be a pain

My books haven’t even shipped yet and i haven’t received any emails. I called and they said it normally takes 7 days and that part of the website that says when it ships is broken so i shouldn’t rely on that. Reading other posts on here makes me think that’s a load of bull. anybody else having problems like this?

Don’t know what to tell you. I recieved the email about 36 hours after I registered that had my tracking number for UPS. The email came from Info@CFAinstitute.org

i received my trackin number 3 days back -even got a mail from cfai. but UPS still shows “billing information received” ie invoiced but not physically shipped. weird. i am willing to wait another couple of days

Yeah same here. I bought the Schweser essential package and that comes on the 30th. That should suffice till I receive the CFAI text.

I registered on 24th and got my books today, I am in Western Europe.

CFAMagtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah same here. I bought the Schweser essential > package and that comes on the 30th. That should > suffice till I receive the CFAI text. It says the same thing in my case. Wednesday is the day!!!

I got my package just now… straight 5 days… oh man. these books are heavy. i dont think i am gonna read them … they should have this as an option./

dotslash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got my package just now… straight 5 days… oh > man. these books are heavy. i dont think i am > gonna read them … they should have this as an > option./ Where do you live?

Mine shipped Friday morning. I just checked and they were delivered today. Dallas.

I just got my curriculum.

I received the shipment notification email on Thursday. Just got notice that the books were delivered to my place in Indianapolis today.

Hey quant 17 . I am based in Indy. Are you interested in studyng let me know rockstennis@hotmail.com