Expedited Shipping of Curriculum

I haven’t been able to purchase the curriculum yet, but does anybody who has recently registered for the exam know if there is an option to pay extra for express shipping?

Or does anyone know how long it takes to arrive?

I didn’t see any expedited shipping option. Not sure how long it takes… though I’m expecting at least a week. I bet they had a whole boatload of orders immediately after CFA L1 results.

does it really matter between 125 days and 127?? (those are estimates)

shob Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t see any expedited shipping option. Not > sure how long it takes… though I’m expecting at > least a week. I bet they had a whole boatload of > orders immediately after CFA L1 results. True…on the other hand, they issued the results, so I would guess they had a pretty good idea of how many orders would be coming in after yesterday’s news… Hmmm…maybe the pass rate was 39% to take some pressure off their shipping department. :wink:

I’m doing regular shipping…gives me abt a week or so to review lvl 1 stuff

hey guys, do you have any idea how much time it will take for the curriculum to be shipped to EU ? Approximately, 2-3 weeks ?

2x2, it took exactlly 7 days (28.12.-04.01.) for shipment to arrive in Belgrade (Serbia).

I ordered the books the day I got my passing score, and it said I should recieve the books on the 30th. That seems slow, I hope they come sooner.

Books come by UPS in the US, so it should be a pretty quick turnaround.

Oh jes, I forgot to stress that UPS delivered the books!

I did not see any expiated shipping option. However, my friend ordered her Curriculum on Saturday, so it was probably shipped on Monday, and She got it on Wednesday.

I ordered my books on the day of the exam results, and I got an e-mail saying they’re on their way already. I’ll probably have them on Monday/Tuesday. I’m in the US, East Coast.

No expedited shipping option. the order include this: 1 1 2008 June CFA Level II Exam $688.00 1.1 1 Level II Online Sample Exam June 1.2 1 Level II Curriculum June 2008 Dose that everybody get? Thanks. deazel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I did not see any expiated shipping option. > However, my friend ordered her Curriculum on > Saturday, so it was probably shipped on Monday, > and She got it on Wednesday.

I ordered it on Wed/Jan 23 - UPS says that material is already at their Chicago location - will most likely deliver on Monday to my home. That’s neat 5 days for ordering, shipping & delivery.

Do we have to buy curriculam from CFA institute or it comes free as a part of exam registration? I am planning to take level II in June 2008 and thinking of using Schweser material but not sure what role curriculam from CFA institute plays in my study program? Please help me understand this.

turnaround time is roughly 4-5 days depending on what time during the day you made the order.

5 days for Dublin

I ordered on Wed. Jan 23 and it still says that it hasn’t been shipped yet on the CFA website. Anybody else having that problem? I’m going to call on Monday I think.

stuartma10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I ordered on Wed. Jan 23 and it still says that it > hasn’t been shipped yet on the CFA website. > Anybody else having that problem? I’m going to > call on Monday I think. I had a similar problem. Check your email. The Professional Conduct Program had emailed me saying that I forgot to check a box during the Professional Conduct survey you fill out before you pay to register. I answered the question by email, and then they cleared me and it shipped.